Lead Salesforce developer
Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at www.automationanywhere.com.
We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Lead Developer in a techno-functional role who will be responsible for the delivery and execution of projects and key enhancements required from our internal stakeholders across Sales and Service Cloud. This includes the development, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce solutions that our users will depend on for day-to-day business activities. This role will rely heavily on effective communication, creative solutions, thorough documentation, and timely delivery. Salesforce development duties are the primary focus, but strong knowledge in other cloud applications is a plus.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Establishing and complying with the company’s SDLC policies and practices, including code reviews, naming conventions, coding guidelines, security and quality requirements
- Execution of design, development, documentation of all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and/or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Working with external vendors that are developing portions of the new Salesforce solution and ensure compliance and that best practices are followed
- Researching Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
- Seeking out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understanding key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Working with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshooting and fixing defects for planned releases and production issues
- Performing SFDC systems maintenance, environment refreshes, data integration duties
- Remaining up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business
- Creating and delivering appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to internal Salesforce team
- Helping to establish, follow and maintain established DevOps processes
- Working closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts, and project managers
- Working closely with business stakeholders and grooming requirements for dev team to work on.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, or relevant field
- 5+ years of the overall experience, including 3+ years in a Salesforce development role, preferably the CPQ and Billing modules
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Developer I & II certifications preferred
- Demonstrated competency in Object-oriented Programming
- Experience utilizing development frameworks and libraries, such as the Lightning Component Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and jQuery, or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data modeling concepts and relational databases
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Willingness to work with teams spread across different time zones and odd hours
You excel in these key competencies:
- Effective communicator, able to express ideas clearly in written, visual, or oral form with business and technical people
- Ability and willingness to work alone in a self-directed and matured manner
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging capability
- Strong ability to work under pressure
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.