Lead - Automation Delivery
Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at www.automationanywhere.com.
Join our dynamic team as an Automation and integration Delivery Lead and play a crucial role in driving the successful implementation of our Intelligent Automation and integration Center of Excellence. As Delivery Lead, you will have the opportunity to lead and guide a team of skilled professionals in delivering automation & integration solutions that optimize business processes and enhance operational efficiency.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Delivery Planning: Collaborate with stakeholders to develop comprehensive delivery plans for opportunity assessment, delivery to production, and the Customer 0 program. Manage key milestones and dependencies for individual automation.
- Delivery Execution: Efficiently manage the execution of delivery plans, effectively communicating risks/issues to decision-makers to achieve project goals.
- Agile Methodologies: Apply Scrum and Agile methodologies/principles to drive project execution and delivery, fostering flexibility and adaptability.
- Blocker Resolution: Address and resolve blockers, whether they are business-related, technical, or other impediments, ensuring smooth project progress.
- Change Management: Skillfully assess the impact of proposed changes and effectively communicate and align stakeholders on change initiatives.
- Dependency Management: Manage and proactively drive the completion of external dependencies, such as system access, data access, InfoSec reviews, etc.
- Intake: Collaborate with stakeholders to define/document requirements on high-value automation/integrations per standard intake processes & artifacts
- Performance Management: Update/communicate key program metrics/KPIs in a timely manner
You will be a great fit if you have:
- A minimum of 8 years overall experience leading the delivery of automation and/or system integration projects
- A minimum of 5 years of experience successfully planning and executing RPA/intelligent automation projects
- Proficiency in Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of all stages of Intelligent Automation & System Integration Delivery Lifecycles
- Excellent knowledge of key artifacts involved in the Intelligent Automation and integration Lifecycle including requirements, feasibility assessments, solution designs, deployment plans, value/ROI assessments, demo collateral
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Effective communication and business/stakeholder management skills
- Effective change management – able to assess & effectively communicate proposed/requested changes and impact to key decision-makers
- Understanding of Performance Management for Automation and integration, including key KPIs to measure progress/value
- Working product knowledge of Automation 360 (Automation Success Platform) and integration/iPaas platforms is a key asset
You excel in these key competencies:
- Leadership: Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve project goals
- Analytical Thinking: Strong analytical skills to identify and resolve project-related challenges
- Adaptability: Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities
- Collaboration: Strong collaboration and teamwork skills to work effectively with stakeholders and team members
- Results Orientation: Demonstrated ability to deliver automation projects on time, on value, meeting or exceeding client expectations.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.