Senior Payroll Specialist
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
International Payroll Manager
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 500 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We are seeking to hire an international payroll manager, to accurately manage all regular and bonus payrolls on a timely basis, ensure that all earnings are appropriately paid to employees, and confirm that taxes, garnishments and benefits deductions are withheld and in compliance with all local, state, and country based laws. This role will be based in India (Bangalore / Baroda) and reports to the Finance Director.
- Ownership and point of contact for all payroll providers. Improvement of processes with payroll providers.
- Manage statutory tax withholding requirements and ensure that all payroll taxes are calculated and paid on time. Manage tax agency tracers and ensure all payroll reporting for various tax jurisdictions are filed on time.
- Partner with HR Systems and Compensation teams to ensure all payroll data file loads and/or reports are aligned and updated with other systems. (e.g. HRIS, timekeeping, benefit vendors, etc.). Also partner with Accounting and FP&A and HR to insure all people related data properly flow through HR and Finance systems.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones, specifically APJ and EU.
- Audits Payroll Previews before transmission for accuracy.
- Interprets pay policies, (e.g., vacation, LOA, disability, workers compensation, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly.
- Monitor and oversee all internal and external audits related to payroll, including workers compensation audits, and Corporate tax filings.
- Stay current with Payroll, compensation, and time off regulations / law changes.
- Coordinate with local payroll processing firms for international payroll.
- Work with HR to set policies on local payroll and benefits.
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis, and reconciliation of people data with or for HR, Finance, FP&A, Accounting.
- Keen intent to automate processes and bring in efficiencies to existing SOP
- Experience in implementing a new payroll system is a bonus
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a payroll process manager with about 8-10 years of work experience overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Hands on payroll processing experience using systems like CloudPay, Traxx, WorkDay HR, ADP Streamline, TMF Horizon etc and ability to quickly learn new tools and vendors.
- Technical ability to work with multiple sources of data, drive data imports and process automation. Solid excel skills.
- General Ledger accounting skills and ability to submit payroll accounting entries to the Accounting team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills
- Experience responding to escalations from employees, managers, auditors, and government agencies; conduct in-depth troubleshooting/research involving multiple stakeholders, systems, and processes.
- Well-developed customer service skills and a passion for excellent customer services.
- Flexible and creative, with ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly.
- Exceptional work ethic – ability to “roll up sleeves” and complete assignments on time and sometimes outside of a normal workday.
IPO experience a bonus
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.