Sr. Revenue Accountant
Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at http://www.automationanywhere.com
We are currently looking for a new addition to our Revenue Accounting Team. This is an exciting position that will report to the Manager of Revenue. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience in building out and refining the order-to-cash and record-to-report process for a hyper-growth late stage pre-IPO company. Come and join a leader in the RPA industry and be part of the next phase of our journey!
Who you’ll report to:
This role reports to our Director, Revenue Accounting
Remote role - ability to work anywhere within the U.S
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Supporting the development and buildout of recurring/automated reports within our IT systems as well as data visualization tools
- Developing and maintain documentation for business processes and compliance related work
- Assisting in the implementation of order-to-cash systems
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the operational results to assist management in making informed operational decisions based upon the recorded outcomes.
- Partnering with Legal, Sales, and Contracts teams to understand and analyze deal structures and the resulting revenue recognition outcomes for the Company
- Documenting contract reviews in accordance with ASC 606 accounting standards with attention to details
- Participating in financial close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and related fluctuation analysis
- Assisting with other special projects as needed, drive projects to successful completion
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Big 4 experience or relevant software/tech industry preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Familiarity with IT systems and tools (Workday, RevPro, SFDC, Power BI and/or Alteryx)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
Benefits and perks you’ll appreciate:
- Flexible work schedule / remote roles
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- 12 holidays off per year
- 4 days volunteer time off per year
- 4 company “Stress-Free” days off per year
- Variety of health care and well-being benefits
- Paid family/parental leave
- We are a designated “Best Place to Work” for 2 years in a row! Learn more here
The base salary range for this position in California, New York, and Washington is $95,000 – $115,000 and outside of those locations is $90,000 – 110,000 a year. The base salary ultimately offered is determined through a review of education, industry experience, training, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant in alignment with market data and other factors. This position is also eligible for a discretionary bonus, equity and a full range of medical and other benefits.
Ready to Revolutionize Work? Join Us.
This is an opportunity to work with a global, passionate team pioneering technology that’s redefining the way people work, everywhere. Join us and discover the many ways that you can have an impact, achieve your potential, and go be great.
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Segment OR Key Words: SaaS, Revenue Accounting, CPA, Big 4, GAAP, ASC 606
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.