Engineer, Sr. Software
Sr. C++ Engineer
- Design, develop, test software for Automaton Anywhere Enterprise product. Also, automate the test cases for various features.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
- Ensure high quality solutions are delivered on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications to delight customers
- Work collaboratively with development, product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches
- Provide leadership to junior team members when called to do so
- Ability and willingness to work alone on projects in a self-directed and matured manner
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Multitask and to provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Provide career guidance and mentoring for all team members & assist manager with reviews
- Experience in Design, Development, test applications/infrastructure is a must.
- 6+ years’ experience in designing software in a fast-paced environment is desired
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience
- Strong working knowledge in the development of software on the Linux platform using C/C++.
- Very good understanding of System internals like memory management, task management, IPC, network programming, threads, etc.
- Very good handle on using debugging tools like GDB etc.
- Very good understanding of data structures and problem-solving.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL is an added advantage.
- Must have experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc. with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Hands-on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD is an added advantage.
- High energy with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
Education & Experience Requirements: B.E./B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with relevant experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.