We are looking for creative, technical problem solvers to join our professional services organization. Join us and work on the leading edge of the Robotic Process Automation movement. Our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide.
Robotics Process Automation is one of the most disruptive technologies to emerge in the once mature services and outsourcing field. Analysts peg market growth at 60% and a market size of $5Bn by 2020. At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That's why we've dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. We believe we are seeing a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
- Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture – for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
- Architect to scale by feature and for change.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.