Marketing GTM Analyst
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Marketing GTM Analyst -
- Build and maintain marketing reports, visualizations, and data assets to inform marketing decision making and help quantify the impact of marketing awareness programs, campaigns, and channels
- Conduct analysis that drives strategic recommendations on program effectiveness, operational efficiency, and ROI
- Provide valuable insights into the progression and velocity of the lead pass process, ensuring accurate handling, tracking, and reporting on SDR/BDR meetings set throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct end-to-end analyses to drive insights for marketing stakeholders around campaign performance and impact to sales pipeline progression, expansion, and customer retention
- Analyse performance and share those insights with internal teams and company leaders
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in marketing, consulting, finance, or other areas with a heavy emphasis on analytics
- Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Proven analytical skills, including evaluation, analysis, and visualization with practical experience in using SFDC, SQL, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining Salesforce reports
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Experience in a B2B SaaS marketing and sales environment
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.