Sr. Web Developer
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of website management and optimization, including IA, UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and website performance analytics. He or she will also have strong project management skills to successfully deliver upon multiple website initiatives simultaneously. This individual will be detail oriented and thorough in their approach to projects and comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams, knowledgeable about the latest trends and advancements in web technology and can confidently provide expert opinions and solutions. In addition to website expertise, this position requires a user-centric mindset, a focus on continuous improvement and a willingness to take risks.
This is a remote role, with the ability to work from any state in the eastern time zone.
- Maintain Automation Anywhere websites through Joomla! open source software
- Document website strategy, policies and processes and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate technologies and strategies, and execute to support increasing brand/product awareness, further engage website visitors and increase website lead conversion
- Work with creative team to define and optimize the user experience for Automation Anywhere websites, and work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent IA across the organization.
- Ensure web pages/assets adhere to corporate web design/style guidelines and standards
- Define, implement and optimize personalization strategies for Automation Anywhere’s web properties
- Monitor, measure, recommend and implement website changes to support conversion optimization goals
- Work with in-house and offshore website development teams to develop and launch website projects, enhancements and day-to-day web operations
- Manage 24/7 operations and on-call rotation schedules, ensuring staff adhere to SLAs for support. Additionally, manage any urgent or P1 partner issues, performing triage and ensuring a well-organized efficient response processes
- Align to digital strategy and assist overall team to execute digital road map
- High Joomla! proficiency mandatory
- Familiarity with LAMP stacks, SVN, GIT backend code handling, and development process
- 7+ years of experience supporting web and digital marketing initiatives, including experience with large and global websites
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics and development
- Strong, results-driven, focused, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience with web/social analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation (integration) tools/platforms
- Professional, friendly, enthusiastic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions
- Attention to detail, responsible, reliable, and successful with minimum supervision under tight deadlines
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.