Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive technologies and Analytics and has been adopted by over 500 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We are seeking to hire an outstanding Revenue Manager to be part of the global revenue team, based out in Bangalore, India office. This person will report into the Sr. Director of Revenue.
- Review Contracts & Order Forms to determine Standard and Non-standard contracts
- Identify and document how the Non-standard contracts impact revenue
- Prepare and calculate impact of revenue using predetermined templates
- Partner with cross functional team to create repeatable and scalable revenue processes
- Provide training to junior members in the team
- Recommend process improvement opportunities
- Perform various other Revenue analysis as required
- Help manage abstraction template and project listing
- Present to Management periodic status updates
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA/CA or equivalent Masters professional degree preferred
- Big 4 experience a plus
- 5+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of US GAAP revenue recognition rules (ASC 606), especially for on-premise and Cloud software.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, and well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams, as well as individually
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and good with Power Point
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Willing to work US hours (European hours can be a compromise)
- Ability to read Spanish or Portuguese is a plus, but not required
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.