Head of Content Marketing
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Our world class marketing team is in the business of telling inspirational stories to customers in every industry, all over the world. We engage target audiences with integrated campaigns powered with relevant and inspiring content, useful events, and world-class creative. We partner with our product and sales teams to make a splash in a rapidly growing market, helping to grow our business with every prospect and customer interaction.
With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Our Head of Content Marketing will lead messaging and content marketing including content strategy, editorial, and content production across every channel. You will work closely with cross functional leaders to reinforce key narratives that position Automation Anywhere as the authority in RPA and Intelligent Automation. This person will develop thought leadership content, blogs, and campaign assets to support outbound, inbound and demand generation goals.
You’ll work with cross functional experts to guide content development and execution across the buyer’s and customers’ journey. You’ll have a deep understanding of our customers and use those insights to inform our company point of view, content strategy, brand adherence, thought leadership, and buyer’s journey execution.
You are: Strategic, creative, and analytical. You bring the best out of your teams and business partners. You enjoy engaging with executives at a high level and thrive when thinking about the details. You are able to find new, creative solutions to problems, clearly map a path to completion and manage to it. You enjoy working with talented and driven people to drive business impact within a fast-growing company.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Having a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset with proven experience developing and executing content strategy that is powered by competitive insights, customer journey maps, and multi-media content production and distribution plans
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to develop of a content strategy that achieves broad business goals.
- Collaborating with creative, product, campaigns, social, blog, UX, and digital teams to create, distribute and manage content across consistent customer journey
- Developing content to engage C-Suite and business decision makers, leveraging research and multiple data sources to identify breakthrough content opportunities
- Leading and coaching a cross functional team of messaging leaders, editors, content producers, writers and marketing agencies
- Working closely with marketing operations to develop metrics and analyze performance, use data to adapt and optimize to reach our business goals.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5-10+ years of experience creating content for integrated marketing across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.), preferably within a tech/SaaS company.
- Experience developing content strategy and framework from the ground up
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Hands-on experience identifying opportunities, researching & analyzing emerging issues and developing strategic responses
- Be an impactful storyteller - comfortable in any arena evangelizing our brand mission
- Ability to travel when safely able to do so (<25%)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Have a wealth of understanding of the trends shaping customer behavior
- Be comfortable giving creative feedback as well as interpreting insight from data
- Have a natural ability to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Proven to be capable of guiding and nurturing creative work that meets business briefs
- Have an attention to detail, very high-quality standards and principles when it comes to brand integrity and acting against insights
- Be a seasoned collaborator with the ability to operate cross functionally
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication/presentation skills, and a proven ability to work collaboratively across a number of internal and external teams
- Strong project management skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.