Sr. Talent Sourcer (Remote - Contract)
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Recruiting team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. You take ownership and “manage your business”, doing what it takes to delight your clients.
You will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees for a variety of functional groups including: Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT roles. This will be a non-technical sourcing role, you will not be working on technical or engineering positions very often.
Our U.S recruiting team is a close-knit “family” and looking for another addition to our group! We work hard, we have fun and we can’t wait to hear from you! If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, then this could be the role for you!
Location: This is a remote opportunity with a strong preference for someone in Pacific or Mountain Time. Our corporate offices are in San Jose, CA, so being available to our hiring managers during west coast business hours will be required. Possible travel into San Jose, CA once safely able to do so, is preferred.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements, discussing sourcing strategies and communicating challenges
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Developing talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Asking for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promoting our employer brand online and offline
- Maintaining candidate databases and dispositions
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
You will be a great fit if you have:
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field preferred
- 5+ years proven work experience in recruiting and sourcing
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
- Approaching change with strong agility and a positive outlook
- Effective and proactive time-management abilities
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.