Vice President, Customer Transformation
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Vice President, Customer Transformation reports to the Chief Customer and Strategy Officer and engages our customers to do deep discovery into how their RPA transformation could spark new revenue streams, improve operational efficiency, or transform corporate culture.
This role is also responsible for working directly with customers as the subject matter expert on intelligent automation. You will convey the value of automation and how organizations can go about building internal RPA COEs at all scales and drive their transformation. This role will work throughout the customer journey ensuring we directly address customer pain points and emphasize Automation Anywhere value. This role will also be an advocate for the customer helping them on their journey to automate their critical business applications using RPA technology. Finally, you’ll also work internally with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams to share your knowledge, provide thought leadership and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
The role will also direct and lead a team of other transformation SME’s and value sellers. You will partner with Automation Anywhere leadership and key stakeholders to identify opportunities and develop solutions that can address gaps in competencies and technology and improve current performance through automation.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
Our Customer Value Strategy:
- Architecting positive customer experiences that surprise and delight, drive conversion to sale, retention and growth; build on qualitative and quantitative insights from voice of customer and other data sets
- Developing a short and long-term RPA vision and strategy to implement both operational “quick wins” as well as a continuous and sustained process for an increasing digital workforce.
- Participating on the RPA Governance Board and lead the Robotics Process Automation COE which is responsible for RPA demand management and business value delivery, new process design and blueprinting and building, deploying and supporting a digital workforce
Our Customer Transformation:
- Leading a team of transformation SME's and other consultants, develop an operating practice to be able to drive large transformation deals and guide customers on how they can unlock value and drive business outcomes
- Launching and scaling up a demand management and business value delivery capability, including a structured process for identifying repeatable and rule-based activities that can be automated, an evaluation process for determining a level of fit and financial/business benefit of opportunities and a process for vetting, sequencing and prioritizing automation candidates.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA / Postgraduate Degree preferred
- Demonstrated superior business consulting, process re-imagination, project management and organizational re-design experience
- Experience leading value selling engagements and business consulting at the C-Suite level
- 10+ years of experience demonstrating progressive responsibility in enterprise improvement roles with deep expertise in implementation of improvements at the operations level
- Experience in managing a cross-discipline team and working in a highly matrix environment across many different businesses and IT leadership in an environment of competing interests
- Advanced knowledge of RPA, preferably Automation Anywhere. Hands on implementations with RPA technologies
- Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations
- Self-motivated with a process improvement mindset and the ability to understand the big picture, but also break that down into smaller actionable steps
You excel in these key competencies:
- Experience working in an agile environment (g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, synthesizing, and analytical skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo, and work under ambiguous circumstances
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
- Strong execution ability and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and to work and collaborate with others, to consider the needs of the customer and to build/leverage relationships across functions and organizations to achieve business results
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.