Technical Support Engineer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Take ownership of incoming help requests from end users and document all pertinent customer information.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate channel.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process all the way through to the final resolution.
- Use logical reasoning to analyze a situation and make use of available debug utilities.
- Identify and learn old and new software features supported by the organization.
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software.
- Test fixes and BETA versions of the software to ensure reported problem(s) have been adequately resolved.
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits.
- Develop FAQ and Knowledge Base articles to aid in problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, Virtual Environments.
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macros
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.