Lead, User Experience Visual Designer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
How you will contribute:
As a Lead Visual Designer you will help define and drive the future of Automation Anywhere design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of enterprise user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of our team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere products.
Although not a people manager, you are a great design leader and systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for strategic design projects. You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Articulate user journeys with scenarios, storyboards and presentations, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build strong relationships, influence and partnerships with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, generating buy-in and operationalizing the strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user centered product roadmaps, investments in last-mile refinement and polish, and insights driven by user research.
- Implement culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 9+ years of experience designing and shipping software user experiences.
- Demonstrable experience leading other designers delivering an exceptional experience for a complex enterprise software project.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrate your design thinking.
And excel in these competencies:
- Experience collaborating with and influencing Product Management and Engineering counterparts.
- Experience conducting UX research to amplify research and design impact
- Experience defining style guides and visual language for design system
- Expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.