Sales Account Executive, Enterprise (Federal)
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
You have a proven track record of selling to the Federal Government to introduce new products to business and technical leaders. You are comfortable working in partnership with System Integrators, VARs and Consulting Firms, to lead sales efforts and evangelize the new digital workforce across all levels of the Government. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to help Federal leaders challenge their organizations to be more productive and collaborative. With a passion for innovation and automation, you will be challenging and leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes within the Federal Government.
- As one of the first members of the Federal Government Sales Team, you will lead efforts to develop and execute plans and strategies within Federal Civilian accounts to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share with your market segment.
- You will coordinate with our Federal Partners to approach Federal Civilian accounts strategically. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects. You will work cross-functionally with experienced Services and Product Managers
- You will be sufficiently familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders
- Your time will be spent with both partners and prospects. You will measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, and Global Services
- Maintain account information in salesforce.com CRM system, tracking interactions
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts
- Working knowledge and experience with Federal contract vehicles and procurement process
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of work experience in Federal Enterprise Software sales
- 2+ years in a Start-up environment preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solution Selling experience across many functional areas
- Up to 30% travel required (when safely able to do so)
- Expertise around different software deployment models (cloud vs on-premise)
- Expertise around Federal Security for software solutions (NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP, C2S)
- Proficient with outbound prospecting tools (LinkedIn, Bloomberg BGov, SFDC)
- Prior experience in automation technology
- Experience selling to the Veterans Administration and or the Defense Health Agency
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.