Partner Account Executive
Come join the incredibly talented and fast-growing Automation Anywhere, APJ - Alliances & Channel team based in South Korea, to serve and support an enviable portfolio of world leading organisations that make up our thriving partner ecosystem across the ASEAN region.
As Partner Account Executive – Alliances & Channel (Korea), you’ll bring a proven track record, leveraging your existing partner community network across the Korea region, to accelerate our partnerships with Consulting & Advisory firms, Global Systems Integrators, Regional Systems Integrators, Business Process Outsourcers, Managed Services Providers, Technology Platform vendors, Value Added Resellers, and Value-Added Distributors.
You will bring your experience, passion and energy working with this diverse partner ecosystem to build integrated joint Go-To-Market plans, sales campaigns, partner growth plans all working in close collaboration with our Field Sales teams, Field & Partner Marketing, Inside Sales, Bid & Deal Desk, Customer Success, Technical Pre-Sales Consulting, regional leadership and global Alliances & Channels team peers across the global to deliver campaigns leveraging best fit route to market across Sell To, Sell With and/or Sell Through in order to exceed your quota.
You are excited about a future where automation liberates people from mundane tasks to solve more creative, higher order business challenges and working with our partners to leverage the Automation Anywhere intelligent automation platform to empower our joint customers to unleash their potential with a digital workforce platform for the digital enterprise.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Developing and executing on the Korea Regional strategy in collaboration with cross functional teams, peers and leadership.
- Drive engagements the partner ecosystem with focus on significantly increasing the market share of AAI
- Aligning partners with our sales teams to collaborate on capturing the RPA Market and Intelligent Automation opportunity whilst delivering value to our joint customers.
- Creating joint go to market plans, joint scorecards, and a joint cadence of business reviews from C-suite down to all levels as required in the organization.
- Collaborating with national and in-region partners to grow the pipeline for joint execution and collaborating with the field sales team to drive bookings
- Working closely with the field sales teams to execute the plan locally
- Acting as an advocate for your respective partners for all things AAI; keeping them informed and excited about AAI and build a strong support community to drive partner success
- Development of joint solutions with the respective GSI around SFDC, Workday, Google etc. to showcase the power of Intelligent Automation within the leading GSI practices.
- Upselling, cross selling & net new, including expansion sales through partners
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 6+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales, alliances or channel sales
- Strong partner management competencies, experience
- A technical aptitude and love how technology can unleash human potential.
- Strong understanding of software sales, marketing and business development, including scaling channels / alliances
- Experience systematically scaling software sales and exponentially grown high NPS partners
- Very good understanding of the customer life cycle journey and partner business models / GTMs and how they succeed
- Experience with leading and lagging indicators in business and knowing how to scale qualified opportunities, systematic pipeline building and conversions through regional VPs and their teams
You excel in these key competencies:
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of business process management
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners and the broader partner ecosystem
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.