Video and Motion Graphics Designer (Contract)
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Video and Motion Graphics Contractor
We’re looking for a talented contract Video and Motion Graphics Designer (graphic design experience a plus) who will be responsible for designing, producing and updating current motion graphics collateral for use internally and externally. This role will predominantly be motion graphics focused with an occasional blend of graphic design needs. This candidate will partner with video, motion designers, graphic designers, executives, brand, product marketing and sales professionals to create assets for product announcements, demos, infographics, short format videos, and social media specific content. Our ideal candidate is creatively driven, possessing a keen eye for design and a strong understanding of how to craft a compelling, visual story.
- Work closely with Sr. Motion Graphic Design team to turn complex technical concepts into engaging and informative designs (brand promos, product demo videos, interviews includes opening, transitions, lower third
- Utilize relevant industry-standard tools (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop) having an understanding of video editing, color-correcting, keying out green screen, rotoscoping, compositing.
- Leverage artistic assets such as stock photography, video footage, music compilations, animations, illustrations, and diagrams to amplify the story
- Solid understanding of motion graphics and video editing, including timing, weighting, scale, lighting, and how it influences effects
- Manage and execute multiple projects at once with a high degree of quality, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Uphold brand style guidelines and ensure a high-level of quality, establishing a consistent look and feel across multipleprojects
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- 2+ years of professional experience in the technology industry
- 3+ years of design experience, with a focus on motion graphics
- A portfolio showcasing visually compelling motion graphics, including animation, video editing, and/or graphic design
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Visual Communication, Graphic Arts, or related field; OR equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily After Effects and Premiere) in addition to other design-related programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Basic knowledge of video shooting(camera, lighting set up)
- Exemplary attention to detail, carefully reviewing his/her work at all stages
- Strong conceptual layout, design sense and able to execute across a range of digital experiences
- Comfortable speaking with internal stakeholders, with strong interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented and efficient, possessing strong time management skills
- Proactive in communicating and documentingproject progress, status, and workload
- Up-to-date with emerging design trends and technologies
Preferred Qualifications (but not required)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya, Final Cut Pro, filmmaking
- Knowledge of typography, photography, HTML coding, web design, social media
* Open to travel as needed. Open to working remote if needed.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.