Sales Account Executive (SLED)
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
To be effective in the role as a Sales Account Executive, you’ll have a proven track record selling complex Enterprise level solutions and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to your customer’s success. You’ll identify the right decision makers and influencers and possess excellent communication skills. You believe in the benefits of RPA solutions and have a high level of commitment to deliver on your goals.
You’ll exceed your targets and be successful by:
- Taking ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings.
- Conducting on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attending tradeshows and other events in order to develop leads.
- Conducting standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interfacing with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutioning discussions customized to the client and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborating with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Leading RFX responses coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team and services team as required.
- Coordinating closely with technical support, engineering and service resources to align solution design with client’s business requirements.
- Working closely with key management team to ensure product success and define future roadmap.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of full sales cycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree combined with strong work experience is required. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is preferred.
- Preferably includes 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation and/or 5+ years of experience in related fields of automation technologies.
- Past experience as sales engineer or in services is a material advantage.
- Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training and experience.
- Being able to travel 25-50% (when safely able to do so)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of business process management
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners such as “Big 4” advisories and leading System Integrators an advantage
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.