IQ Bot Engineer / Architect
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are seeking a IQ Bot Engineer/Architect for our North Americas Professional Services Team, a hands-on senior resource who can help create innovative and differentiating features in our product taking a holistic solution approach. As part of a very dynamic team, you will play a critical role in envisioning and developing comprehensive solutions as part of our Product strategy. You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging work environment with talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This is a remote opportunity with the ability to work anywhere within the U.S
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management.
- Design end to end solutions using Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of various cognitive solutions to enterprise customers.
- Design, customize and provide training over the web or in person.
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution designs, project management.
- Develop and document configuration best practices for implementations.
- Work closely with sale to provide demonstrations and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
- Provide guidance of new product initiative, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for in-house and adopters of our solutions.
- Manage project expectations as well as participate in software development, continuous deliverance of progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Serves as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing client to ensure longevity and further business.
- Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with pre-sales and marketing teams
- Travel: 50-75% (when safely able to do so)
- At least 6+ years relevant experience in a technical role such as Software Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Technical Product Management, etc.
- Bachelor’s required in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science or other forms of Engineering, Master’s preferred
- Prior experience with RPA platform such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, Workfusion etc.
- Successful implementation of at least 1 IQ Bot project on v11 or A2019 recommended
- Experience training documents with IQ Bot, Pre Processing and Post Processing techniques and best practices
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C++, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate
- Strong knowledge and experience in SDLC process including solutions design, best practices, application design, development, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning project lifecycle, identifying data, curation, training, optimization of models is a must.
- Experience with implanting various machine learning platforms such as computer vision and NLP base cognitive solutions especially ones involving classification or extraction models is a plus.
- Databases such as SQL Server is a must. Fluency in SQL Joins and other DB best practices. Knowledge in Stored procedures, server architecture.
- Deploying applications in AWS, Azure infrastructure, knowledge of CloudFormation or terraform scripting.
- CI/CD architecture preferred with exposure to Jenkins, CircleCI
- Ability to create technical workflows architecture diagrams and implementation related documentation.
- Through understanding of various system architecture, Window/Unix based server application deployment, including knowledge on High Availability on-premise/cloud-based delivery models.
- TCIP/SFTP and port allocation/status messages.
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodology. (CSM/CSD recommended)
- Solid presentation and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.
- Client facing experience, ability to interact with C-level executives, and handle high level of communication.
- Strong track record of working collaboratively with software engineering to develop and deploy systems.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.