Software Development Engineer -UI
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
- Play an active role in all aspects of defining the experience of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code.
- Interpreting business requirements into effective UI and server-side specifications
- Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements
- Work collaboratively with development and UX team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- 4 - 7 years of Web Development
- Deep understanding of any one UI framework (like React or Angular JS)
- Strong understanding of the E2E request/response cycle between client and server (HTTP, Server side, browser internals) for delivering blazing fast, high performance applications
- Good knowledge in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of ECMA2015, ECMA5 and Type Script
- Cross-browser scalability & compatibility in multiple browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari and chrome
- Experience in Swift/iOS/Android/Kotlin a huge plus
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.