Sr. Manager, Customer Success
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- The role is focused on ensuring our customers’ success, driving growth/adoption of our technology as well as boosting renewals and gleaning strategic insights that improve our product value. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Automation Any where’s, success. Reporting to the VP, Customer Success role will lead a global team managing multiple enterprise customers/accounts.
- This is a high impact leadership position where strategy meets execution. You will help us evolve our customer success strategy by creating and implementing processes that help our Customers maximize success with our technology. You’ll lead the global team of Customer Success Managers responsible for customer management from on-boarding to regular reviews of progress towards shared objectives and ultimately ensuring the retention, satisfaction and growth of the relationship. You will also manage an operational team to ensure that you are tailoring your services to meet our Customer’s needs.
- This is a challenging role that requires exceptional customer relationships, team building, a motivational style and analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about! Additionally, you will have a focus on quality management; foster an environment of innovation and demonstrate the ability to articulate a vision of continuous operational improvement as a way of working and managing. This person, by nature, will be a conservative risk-taker, have a high level of ambition and thrive in an environment of change.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisory relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop up sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Required Experience/Skills:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep business operations expertise
- Ideally combined background of post-sales, sales, consulting services experience.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization at the highest levels to garner support.
- Demonstrated success at skillful negotiation and strategy implementation.
- Strong financial acumen and a proven track record of continual enhancements to the design and results of service levels metrics within the candidate’s previous organization is a must.
- Able to balance providing exceptional service with the needs to improve financial performance, and increase revenue and profits.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.