Technical Support Engineer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Take ownership of incoming help requests from end users and document all pertinent customer information.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate channel.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process all the way through to the final resolution.
- Use logical reasoning to analyze a situation and make use of available debug utilities.
- Identify and learn old and new software features supported by the organization.
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software.
- Test fixes and BETA versions of the software to ensure reported problem(s) have been adequately resolved.
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits.
- Develop FAQ and Knowledge Base articles to aid in problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, Virtual Environments.
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macros
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.