Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees.
The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create, and execute account strategies, and close middle-level deals for new, expansion, and renewal bookings.
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Promote new business development activities with sales engineers based on internal and external contact lists.
- Promote activities necessary to acquire new customers through in-depth collaboration with partners.
- Lead RFx(RFI,RFP) responses coordinating with sales engineers, products team, and services team as required.
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutions discussions customized to the client, and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering, and service resources to align solution design with the client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with the key management team to ensure product success and define a future roadmap.
- Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training, and experience.
- 8+ years of full sales cycle experience. Preferably includes 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation and/or experience in related fields of automation technologies or SaaS sales experience.
- If you do not have the above 8 years of experience, a bachelor's degree in computer science or programming is preferred.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.