Director of IT, Back Office Apps
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offer’s the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for an experienced Director of IT – Back Office Apps to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions related to Back Office operations including Quote to Cash, Order Management, Procure to Pay, Financials / Revenue Accounting / Period Close and Contract Lifecycle Management processes in High-Tech industry. You will oversee a team of IT business application analysts and managers to support our Finance and Legal teams. The primary goal of this role will be to ensure IT systems and personnel are effective and functioning within the budget, timelines, and values of the organization.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Overseeing all technology operations related to Back Office Apps. Evaluate and Report them according to established goals
- Working with IT staff and busines teams to provide technology solutions for scaling the Finance operations, while ensuring compliance with company policies and 3rd party audits
- Partner closely with Data Technology teams to deliver on data requirements to deliver accurate and timely data in an insight driven format
- Providing support for programs run by Information Security Team to meet global certification standards such as ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR etc.,
- Collaborating with Finance, Legal and HR teams to review business requirements and determine their technology needs
- Leading large scale ERP system implementations to scale business operations
- Coordinating IT managers and supervise other professionals to provide guidance. Ensure that the team is adequately trained with skills for current and future initiatives.
- Researching and recommending new products.
- Supervising a team, while working closely with management, external vendors, and advisors.
- Assisting in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Leading efforts to improve overall IT processes
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10+ years managing ERP and related applications and management experience in a global technology-centric scaling organization
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT Director or similar role
- Leading large-scale implementations for Back Office ERP systems including order to cash, procurement, accounting, revenue recognition and contract lifecycle management.
- Experience with data prep, analytics and/or visualization and/or robotics tools such as (i.e. Tableau, Automation Anywhere, etc.) is highly desirable
You excel in these key competencies:
- Must be comfortable working in highly collaborative environments; must be able to learn new and emerging concepts very quickly
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate others. Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members on a regular basis
- Facilitation skills - emphasis on coordinating customer relationships with internal functions/groups; ability to solve issues by coordinating across cross-functional areas
- Strong consultative and presentation skills
- Strong ability to:
- Build consensus
- Convey technical concepts in a clear, understandable way
- Evaluate, analyze, and interpret business requirements
- Make decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and rapidly changing environment
- Establish credibility, influence, and effective working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Interact and partner at all levels across the organization
- Be both strategic and tactical in day-to-day interactions
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.