Sr. Corporate FP&A Analyst
Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at http://www.automationanywhere.com
In this role, you will have an opportunity to demonstrate your strong analytical and modeling skills, and ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast-paced environment. You will work in the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. You will support the Corporate FP&A team members on their budgeting, forecasting, close, and process improvement efforts. You will be responsible for effectively managing our financial planning and analysis process, business partnering with G&A function leaders, and administering our Adaptive Insights platform.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in FP&A for a fast-growing, pre-IPO, industry leading company.
Who you’ll report to:
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Corporate FP&A
San Jose, CA Bay area preferred. Other West Coast locations will be considered.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Review annual budgets and monthly forecast updates and develop customized reports and dashboards to enhance the visibility of financial data
- Work closely with G&A business functions to help with their budgets and forecasts
- Review and compare budget to actual results and investigate/interpret the drivers of variance as well as identify risks and opportunities
- Partner with Accounting team on month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics solutions using the Adaptive Insights platform.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and financial regulations
- Analyze financial data and create accurate financial reports to support management decisions
- Work on special or ad hoc projects, as needed, for Finance leadership and the rest of the Corporate FP&A team
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, preferably with fast growing SaaS / software companies or other high technology companies
- Advanced proficiency in Adaptive Insights, Microsoft Excel, and other financial software
- Bonus for RPA experience, advanced Excel skills to manage large blocks of data, disparate data aggregation, reporting, and key Excel functions, as well as other skills like SQL, VBA, Macros, etc.
- Proven data modeling and analytical skills. Understanding of accounting principles and knowledge of US GAAP, financial regulations, and internal controls
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” work ethic and a desire to grow professionally
- Ability to work in a fast pace and change-heavy environment where your actions and duties can change often
You excel in these key competencies:
- Strong communication and partnership skills, as you will be interacting with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to work toward results, team oriented
- Ability to work with multiple sources of nonstandard data and distill into concise, clear, and accurate analysis and results
- Exceptional work ethic – completing assignments on time and sometimes outside of a normal workday
- Highly motivated, self-starter to operate in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Benefits and perks you’ll appreciate:
- Flexible work schedule / remote roles
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- 12 holidays off per year
- 4 days volunteer time off per year
- 4 company “Stress-Free” days off per year
- Variety of health care and well-being benefits
- Paid family/parental leave
- We are a designated “Best Place to Work” for 2 years in a row! Learn more here
The base salary range for this position in California, New York, and Washington is $95,000 – $115,000 and outside of those locations is $90,000 – 110,000 a year. The base salary ultimately offered is determined through a review of education, industry experience, training, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant in alignment with market data and other factors. This position is also eligible for a discretionary bonus, equity and a full range of medical and other benefits.
Ready to Revolutionize Work? Join Us.
This is an opportunity to work with a global, passionate team pioneering technology that’s redefining the way people work, everywhere. Join us and discover the many ways that you can have an impact, achieve your potential, and go be great.
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Segment OR Key Words: SaaS, Finance, FP&A, GAAP, Accounting, Financial Reporting, Forecasting
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.