Sales Account Executive, Commercial
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent automation solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, and build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
To be effective in the role as a Sales Account Executive, Commercial you’ll have a proven track record selling complex commercial accounts and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about creating value for your customers and have the courage to ask the right questions critical to your customer’s success. You’ll identify the right decision-makers and influencers and possess excellent communication skills. You believe in the benefits of RPA solutions and have a high level of commitment to delivering on your goals.
You’ll exceed your targets and be successful by:
- Taking ownership of revenue generation, developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, creating and executing account strategies, and closing deals for new, expansion, and renewal bookings.
- Conducting on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attending tradeshows and other events in order to develop leads.
- Conducting standard and custom product demos and answering technical Q&A
- Interfacing with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutions discussions customized to the client, and overcoming technical objections if any
- Collaborating with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Leading RFX responses by coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team, and services team as required.
- Coordinating closely with technical support, engineering, and service resources to align solution design with the client’s business requirements.
- Working closely with the key management team to ensure product success and define the future roadmap.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 8+ years of full sales cycle experience in the Computer Software Industry
- Bachelor’s degree combined with strong work experience is required. A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is preferred.
- Preferably includes 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation and/or 5+ years of experience in related fields of automation technologies.
- Past experience as a sales engineer or in services is a material advantage.
- Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on the combination and relevance of education, training, and experience.
- Being able to travel 25-50% (when safely able to do so)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of business process management
- Selling SaaS or Cloud
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling, and closing
- High energy with an ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners such as “Big 4” advisories and leading System Integrators an advantage
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game-changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.