Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Automation Anywhere is the world’s premiere Robotics Process Automation solution for Enterprises. As a greater percentage of our customers move their on-prem workloads to the cloud, we are expanding our cloud organization and looking for strong engineers to join us in our exciting and explosive journey.
We are passionate about enabling our customers to do what they do even better. We take a Customer First approach to everything we do have a strong Innovation Driven mindset. We actively ensure that, regardless of job function or departments, we stand as One Team towards this One Goal - to make our customers successful.
As part of a very dynamic team, you will play a critical role in envisioning and developing comprehensive solutions as part of our cloud strategy.
You will work in a high-energy, fun and engaging work environment with highly talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will collaborate with teams in USA, Baroda and Bangalore.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches; adequately document the designs, approaches and processes.
- Ensure high-quality solutions are delivered on time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications to delight customers
- Communicate effectively and proactively with geographically distributed teams.
- Work collaboratively with development, product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- Be able and willing to work alone on projects in a self-directed and mature manner
- Be hands-on in designing, coding, and testing of deliverables
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Review and approve design, code and solutions.
- Multi-task and provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Provide leadership and mentoring for team members & assist manager with reviews
- 10+ years experience in the development and architecture of cloud applications and software, in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have experience in architecting Microservices, and scalable cloud apps.
- Should have good experience holistically catching/fixing memory leaks and performance tuning.
- Strong Object Oriented skills, including an understanding of common object and web application design patterns
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns in Java
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications and ability to adhere to agreed-upon timelines.
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, JEE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using the JUnit, TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured.
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Must have experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc. and build tools like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations, and Processing technologies.
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC.
- Hands-on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
- Nice to have:
- SCM: GIT, SVN, NuGet, Nexus
- Cloud: NoSQL, Big Data, Azure Cloud, Amazon Cloud
Education & Experience Requirements: Engineering degree, Masters preferred, with relevant experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.