Regional Accounting Manager - APJ
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 500 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
This is a key role for APJ, responsible for accounting/statutory matters in this rapidly growing region. You will be responsible for providing broad accounting / statutory and tax support for Japan and other APJ subsidiaries, including guidance on local accounting and statutory activities, managing/reviewing day-to-day general ledger, payroll accounting activities, accounts payable accounting activities, the month-end close process and all account reconciliations together with outsourcing vendors. You will also closely collaborate with the Corporate Accounting team in US for all the reporting, account analysis, external financial audits, and special projects.
• 8+ years accounting experience with progressive responsibility including GL accounting, compliance, and controls experience
• Bachelor degree
• Qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA (active status)
• Deep understanding of GAAP
• Experience with overseeing accounting, tax, and statutory requirements in Japan and other APJ countries
• U.S. global multi-national experience preferred
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in Japanese and English; Mandarin would be an advantage
• Ability to meet strict deadlines on a consistent basis while maintaining the highest level of integrity for the company
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced, success-focused environment
• Team Player with excellent customer service, strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization
• Flexible and creative, with ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly
• Willingness to work hours to accommodate global interaction
• Excel and PowerPoint skills required; experience with using Workday is a plus
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.