Sr. Analyst, GTM Strategy and Planning
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offer’s the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a smart and talented individual with a track record of identifying and solving strategic problems and driving growth.
As a Sr. Analyst Go To Market (GTM) Strategy and Planning, you will develop perspectives and recommendations across a wide variety of go-to-market challenges, run fact-based analyses, and present to senior-level leaders for buy-in. You will work closely with cross-functional partners to develop project strategies, define critical paths to solving unstructured problems, and co-develop actionable recommendations. The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities is essential.
To succeed in this role you should have a strong spirit of innovation, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, “start-up” style, team-oriented organizational structure.
Location: Remote role - the ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Support the Director, GTM Strategy, and Planning
- Lead data gathering and analysis initiatives
- Build detailed analytical models and dashboards from multiple sources of data
- Synthesize large amounts of qualitative and quantitative information and turn findings into compelling and actionable insights to support decision-making
- Storyboard, build, and refine presentations for an executive audience, and be able to sell the vision and narrative for the initiatives we are working on
- Develop, research, and refine frameworks, points of view, and problem-solving approaches that can be utilized to help leadership make decisions
- Create business cases, and develop communications to influence senior executives
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 4+ years in similar positions at a fast-growing technology company / top-tier strategy consulting firm/investment bank/venture capital
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and data visualization (e.g., Tableau) tools a plus
- Experience with SQL, R, Einstein Analytics, or Python a plus
- Proficient with Excel to conduct analyses; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals
You excel in these key competencies:
- Demonstrated track record as an outstanding problem-solver and strategic thinker – able to work in the details and click-up a level to grasp the “big picture”
- Highly analytical and intellectually curious about data analysis, trends, and insight generation
- Extremely adept at integrating disparate information and understanding data trends
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity - both in terms of data unavailability and changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, stakeholders, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Must be results-oriented and able to move forward without complete information and with minimal supervision
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game-changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.