Cloud Operations Engineer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
This position will be part of the global Cloud Operations team based in the US and will work closely with the global team to deliver and deploy cloud services. You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging work environment with talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
This is a remote position with the ability to work anywhere within the U.S
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a resilient, secure, and efficient Automation Anywhere cloud platform to meet established SLAs
- Deploying and automating infrastructure & platform services in Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) using Infrastructure as Code
- Managing Continuous deployment using Kubernetes
- Monitoring applications and services within the environments, participate in on-call rotation, take actions to resolve issues and implement strategies to prevent future occurrences
- Performing troubleshooting and root cause analysis for Service Incidents
- Monitoring environments for security vulnerabilities and take actions to remediate and/or mitigate risks
- Setting up intelligent application performance alerts (AIOps)
- Working collaboratively with software engineering to develop/deploy our systems
- Proactively meeting standards for information security and compliance (e.g., ISO, SOX, SSAE 16) in close cooperation with the Security Operations and Compliance teams
You will be a great fit if you have:
- United States citizen citizenship (required)
- BS or MS Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS vendor or other cloud service provider
- Experience with containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, preferably Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Release automation (e.g., Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools for SaaS such as ELK, Sumo, Datadog etc
- Experience with scripting in Python, Go or Bash
- Experience with going through a cloud regulatory certification (ISO, SSAE, SOC2 etc) is a plus
You excel in these key competencies:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Well organized and can take direction and work independently
- Strong team collaboration skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.