Lead Software Engineer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
- Ensure high-quality solutions are delivered on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications to delight customers
- Work collaboratively with development, product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches
- Provide leadership to junior team members when called to do so
- Ability and willingness to work alone on projects in a self-directed and matured manner
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Multi-task and to provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Provide career guidance and mentoring for all team members & assist manager with reviews
- Experience in the development and architecture of cloud applications and infrastructure required
- 8+ years’ experience in designing software in a fast-paced environment desired
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, JEE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using the JUnit, TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Must have experience in working with version control system like GIT, SVN etc. and build tool like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations and Processing technologies
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC
- Hands-on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
- Nice to have:
- SCM: GIT, SVN, NuGet, Nexus
- Cloud: NoSQL, Big Data, Azure Cloud, Amazon Cloud
Education & Experience Requirements: MCA/B.E./M.TECH/MSC - Equivalent or more with relevant experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.