Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are seeking a strategic and creative product marketer to serve as a key leader in the Product Marketing team. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the core product marketing and launches associated with the Automation 360 RPA platform that enables companies to automate across every department in any industry. As a hands-on leader, you will develop messaging, positioning, launch strategies, and partner closely with stakeholders on product roadmap, GTM plans, content development, and sales enablement.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Developing product marketing strategy and positioning for various aspects of Automation 360, including cloud, security, and trust.
- Communicating effectively to share the product vision, technical details, positioning, and messaging to stakeholders across all departments and org layers, including C-level stakeholders.
- Telling our product story through polished presentations and demonstrations to industry analysts, customers, prospects & internal audiences.
- Serving as a trusted expert on Automation Anywhere RPA platform offerings.
- Partnering cross-functionally with product management, go-to-market, solutions marketing, customer advocacy, analyst relations, and content marketing.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years product marketing experience in high-tech or similar industry with extensive experience launching products.
- Experience at a fast-growing software company or enterprise company managing multiple projects and key deadlines.
- Ability to generate strategies driven by creativity and analytics, while gaining alignment with executive stakeholders.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Desire to manage and mentor a team.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional relationships with other teams including but not limited to product management, sales, partners, demand-gen, and customer success.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with executive audiences - both internally and externally
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.