Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Analyst Relations Program Leader will own our industry analyst program in region, and will coordinate with colleagues to deliver a consistent face to the analysts worldwide. You’ll work with analysts to ensure that all published information reflects accurate and up-to-date information, that Automation Anywhere is represented fairly in all relevant research reports, and that industry analysts throughout the region have a favorable impression of the company’s offering, vision, and operations.
You’ll also help develop and implement new programs to help inform the analyst community about Automation Anywhere’s market activities, and to help colleagues gain more knowledge and insights from the analyst community.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Partnering cross-functionally to develop and execute AR strategies for Automation Anywhere, to enhance industry analysts’ knowledge and understanding of Automation Anywhere’s offering and vision
- Communicating proactively with analyst community in support of announcements, product launches, and other information that will complete or enhance their understanding of Automation Anywhere’s market position or developments
- Identifying analysts and research publications delivering actionable third-party insights that can shape product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies, to internal business and product leaders
- Identifying published reports and commission custom research that will support the sales, partners, and support organizations
- Consulting with and educate business leaders at all levels on AR strategy and result
- Responding quickly and completely to information requests from industry analysts
- Managing competitive survey response process, drive readiness for briefings and demos, and manage campaign launch of report results
- Owning, creating and cultivating analyst relationships, including influencers who may not typically cover Automation Anywhere
- Planning and executing Strategic Advisory Sessions with analysts, driving agenda around points of influence and competitive positioning
- Monitoring and tracking industry analyst publications and trends
- Being seen as an expert, always coming to the table with a unique, informed POV
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing or Communications major a plus
- 7+ years' experience managing communications, media, or AR strategy at an agency or fast-paced corporate comms team
- Exceptional program management skills to drive results across multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously
You excel in these key competencies:
- Strong track record of successful influencer / analyst relationship management
- Understanding of software or cloud technology markets
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Extremely strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to partner across the company and with different teams
- Understanding of AR’s impact on the sales cycle and product development lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.