Sales Account Executive, Enterprise
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attend tradeshows and other events to develop leads.
- Conduct standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutioning discussions customized to the client and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Lead RFX responses coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team and services team as required
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering and service resources to align solution design with client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with key management team to ensure product success and define future roadmap.
- Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training and experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is preferred. Bachelor’s degree combined with strong work experience is accepted.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Expertise around different software deployment models (cloud vs on-premise)
- Proficient with outbound prospecting tools
- Prior experience in automation technology
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.