IT Support Engineer (Global Desk)
Job Title: Global IT Service Desk Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Global IT Service Desk Engineer will be accountable for providing effective technical support to end users (customers). This includes maintaining computers, printers and infrastructure applications. The Global IT Service Desk Engineer will operate as the voice of ICT, provide support to all locations over the telephone, Chat, ticketing using remote management tools and processes.
Essential Job Functions
- log support incidents/request & provide diagnosis to the users, identification and resolution of faults relating to end user equipment such as computers, printers, telephones and mobile devices.
- To reach or exceed the support targets for fault-call closure agreed with departmental management.
- Further support incidents by the close liaison with other IT Teams and third-party contractors.
- Ensure that all support incidents are logged in the Service Desk call logging system and that support incidents and customers are updated daily until resolution/closure.
- To install and configure PCs, mobile devices, printers in accordance with the trusts policies and procedures
- Assigning VOIP line to employee & VOIP Troubleshooting.
- To perform software installation tasks such as reinstalling/imaging computers and upgrading applications, this includes liaison with third party support where it is necessary to complete the work successfully.
- Ensure that all users are running the latest versions of system security software and alert IT staff if they notice that the latest versions and updates are not getting applied
- Complying with GDPR, ISO27001 and other related information security laws and requirements in accordance with the management directives.
- Sign the Acceptable use policy and take note of and to re-acquaint themselves with changes to this policy which are informed through emailers and intranet updates.
- Remain aware of the organization’s information security policy and successfully complete information security awareness training prior to initial access to systems and information and at least annually thereafter to maintain access
- Work is substantially complex, varied and regularly requires the selection and application of technical and detailed guidelines
- To ensure that all PCs are appropriately configured with the AV software and that users are given appropriate advice about maintaining security on their equipment.
- Provide support and assistance to issues reported through the defined tool and channels
- Manage multiple projects and accurately report the status of all major assignments while adhering to all project management standards.
- Handle FCR, SLA, VIP User Tickets and correct routing of request to required Teams for quick resolution and CSAT surrey.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience); advanced industry certifications a plus
- 4+Years working within professional, enterprise-level IT Organization
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience, certifications and training
- Strong Working knowledge of Infrastructure Technologies and the relationships between application, systems, network, and security.
- Proactive IT support in the new hire’s onboarding and while at Employee exit.
- Strong working knowledge of technologies (DNS, AD, OKTA, O365 etc.)
- This is a rotating shift role with 24x7 globally covering different time zones.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.