Sales Development Representative II
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be supporting the sales Team to follow up on inbound leads created from the regional and digital marketing teams and create and conduct outbound prospecting campaigns to the named accounts identified by the sales teams. The SDR will efficiently follow up on the inbound leads and creatively reach out to targeted personas to set qualified discovery call meetings for the Account Executives in the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engage with prospective customers using insightful questioning to gain a detailed understanding of their challenges, pains and the impact are causing
- Create with the AE and Regional Marketing outbound campaigns to specific target accounts
- Maintain prospect account plans with the Account Executives
- Research and document individuals within targeted accounts
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of all activities and conversations in required systems.
- Understand the Automation Anywhere product portfolio and the value provided to industries and Persona buyer
· Daily activity targets for both phone calls and personalised emails
· Conversion rate from MQL to meeting and Meeting to Opportunity
· Number of MQL’s created from outbound prospecting
· SFDC Hygiene for all MQL’s managed
Skills / Experience:
- Prior SDR/BDR Knowledge required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for leading edge technology
- Inquisitive nature and quick to learn new concepts and technology
- Excellent phone presence and conversational skills
- Detail orientated and able to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast paced and at times demanding environment
- Able to operate effectively in a teamed environment
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.