COME JOIN US
Do you want to change the world? Join us and shape how knowledge workers will adopt and leverage robotic process automation to transform life, business, and the global economy.
At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-play, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
User Experience Researchers work to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and others to develop new features.
You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering oral, written and visual presentations about your findings. Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and engaging.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that empower our users. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights that inform product strategy and guide the design of the experiences we create.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through formative experience studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, usage data and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with UX team members to execute research plans in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Recruit and schedule study participants leveraging internal users, customer users, as well as recruitment services.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- 3+ years experience as a user experience researcher.
- Experience working with enterprise software applications.
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and development practices, including agile environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.