Architect , Software Development
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Work with Product owners, managers, and fellow developers for delivering quality software using agile methodologies.
- Design and Architect Application & Database for scale & performance
- Maintain a very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with the manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches to application issues
- Documentation of designs, systems, and processes.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches.
- Hands-on designing, coding, and testing of deliverables.
- The end-to-end responsibility of assigned modules and features.
- Track progress of sprints and if required coordinate across teams to expedite things.
- Provide leadership to junior team members.
- 9+ years of prior experience in the design and architecture of complex software systems.
- Hands-on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
- Strong working knowledge of Core Java (Java 8 & above), REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using JUnit / TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, and RestAssured.
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Must have experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc. and build tools like Gradle and Maven.
- Experience in software development with continuous integration and delivery.
- Having good code review skills and an understanding of clean code and design.
- Having experience working with agile and test-driven development.
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations, and Processing Technologies
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC
Nice to have:
- SCM: NuGet, Nexus
- Cloud: Amazon Cloud, GCP Cloud, NoSQL, Big Data
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.