Salesforce Developer Lead
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry-leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a SalesForce Developer lead in Vadodara (Gujarat, India)
The Salesforce developer will serve as our India technical lead, providing oversight for the team of Salesforce software developers. Reporting into our Salesforce Architect, this role will be responsible for the delivery and execution of projects and key enhancements required from our internal stakeholders from all departments of the company across Sales and Service Cloud. This includes the development, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce solutions that our users will depend on for day-to-day business activities. This role will rely heavily on effective communication, creative solutions, thorough documentation, and timely delivery. Salesforce development duties are the primary focus, but strong knowledge in other cloud applications is a plus.
- Establish and comply with the company’s SDLC policies and practices, including code reviews, naming conventions, coding guidelines, security and quality requirements.
- Execution of design, development, documentation of all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and/or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development.
- Work with external vendors that are developing portions of the new Salesforce solution and ensure compliance and that best practices are followed.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Perform SFDC systems maintenance, environment refreshes, data integration duties.
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to internal Salesforce team
- Help to establish, follow and maintain established DevOps processes
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts,s and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of the overall experience, including 3+ years in a Salesforce development role.
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Developer I & II certifications.
- Demonstrated competency in Object-oriented Programming.
- Experience utilizing development frameworks and libraries, such as the Lightning Component Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and jQuery, or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data modeling concepts and relational databases.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Effective communicator, able to express ideas clearly in written, visual, or oral form with business and technical people
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.