Account Manager (inside)
- Inside Sales reps are responsible for a variety of tasks related to a technical Sales cycle:
- Driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology by being a liaison between different cross functional teams in the firm to gather information required during sales process and drive each opportunity to close.
- Starting from an in-depth discovery of the prospect’s current technical landscape and having the technical know-how and the ability to fit in Automation Anywhere’s enterprise platform into each of their scenario’s.
- Be able to conduct an in-depth and tailored product demonstration to showcase the power and ease of automation using Automation Anywhere.
- Effectively owning the entire sales cycle and coordinating with Field team, Sales Engineers and other key internal stake holders as and when required.
- Ability and understand competition and effectively differentiate our offerings not only from a business stand point but also from a technical stand point.
- Effective internal coordination with Customer Success Management team to learn and understand customer growth patterns and thereby capitalize on growth opportunities from existing accounts in the assigned region.
- Maintain an effective pipeline of opportunities from both net new prospects and existing customers in the assigned region.
- Maintain a constant feedback mechanism to pass on the ground level technical and competitive learnings back to Product teams
- Ensure diligent execution of regional sales strategies planned by the organization from time to time
- Contribute to events that are being conducted by the company from time to time and capitalize on the leads generated from each of those events
- Manage and own the region’s revenue generation effort end to end, including RFP, RFI, Marketing Qualified Leads, Event Leads, Growth (upsell/cross sell) opportunities etc.
- Taking the right judgement calls at the right time to involve, field teams, architects, partners etc… will be key to this role
- Develops executive relationships with Partners and leverages these relationships in Sales pursuits to influence Partner investments early in the sales lifecycle, and to ensure Partner planning and execution encompasses Dynamics requirements.
- It is important to keep CRM updated always, and accurate forecasting of your regions revenue pipeline and tracking metrics towards assigned targets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Technical Educational background, preferable in computer science or IT.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Advance skills in MS Office products with ability to create exceptional presentations for client demos.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently
- Competitive mindset and eagerness to win
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.