QA Automation Engineer
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- Understand the customer needs and the product at a deep level
- Interface with customer facing, support, product and engg colleagues
- Continuously build out the gaps in the current test automation setup, thru exploratory testing or regression reports
- Plans, design and create new automation for user stories under development
- Plug into the CI/CD pipelines to measure and report the right test automation metrics
- Create the right set of test cases and perform ad-hoc exploratory tests on the system on a continuous basis
- Proactive in following up with developers on tactical bug fixes and strategic quality improvement initiatives
- 3+ years of test automation/development experience in .net desktop, java, web application/apis
- Good understanding of Selenium with Cucumber, C#, , J-Unit, TestNG, Protractor etc
- Strong in logical abilities to discover quality issues in product.
- Hand on with test automation with leading test automation tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Education Requirements: BS/MCA/IT/B.E./M.TECH/MSC/BCA/PGDCA Equivalent or more with relevant Experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.