Lead - SDET
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science and 8+ years of experience as Developer or SDET.
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Experience in .Net application and test automation using Selenium, Robo, or any equivalent tool/s
- Proficiency in Java/C++/Python, Distributed systems and Object-oriented Design
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Expertise in working with multi-platform provider infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to identify cross functional scenarios across applications and build repeatable validation methods.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline.
- The candidate should be ready to work in rotational shift.
- Understand requirements, Design and build automation from scratch and build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to certify various releases of AA Enterprise software.
- Write high-quality automation test cases - capturing in detail all aspects of the requirement and acceptance criteria
- Perform builds, deployments and Do initial project setups
- Participate in design and code inspections.
- Perform Customer setup/scenario verification, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation. Analyse test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
- Help improve customer experience by working with support teams for solving queries
- Promote Development and QA team’s productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers and Customer Support teams in identifying and primarily to ensure building testable and automatable components.
- Total ownership of the delivery - from writing tests and validation for certifying the quality and 'Zero Regression' nature of the delivery and demonstrated ability to know when to ask for help
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.