Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
- Ensure high-quality solutions are delivered on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications to delight customers
- Work collaboratively with development, product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches
- Provide leadership to junior team members when called to do so
- Ability and willingness to work alone on projects in a self-directed and matured manner
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Multi task and to provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Provide career guidance and mentoring for all team members & assist manager with reviews
- Experience in development and architecture of cloud applications and infrastructure required
- 5+ years’ experience in designing software in a fast-paced environment desired
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, JEE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using the JUnit, TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Must have experience in working with version control system like GIT, SVN etc. and build tool like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations and Processing technologies
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC
- Hands-on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
- Nice to have:
- SCM: GIT, SVN, NuGet, Nexus
- Cloud: NoSQL, Big Data, Azure Cloud, Amazon Cloud
Education & Experience Requirements: MCA/B.E./M.TECH/MSC - Equivalent or more with relevant experience
For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.