Sales Account Executive, Federal Accounts - Canberra
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attend tradeshows and other events to develop leads.
- Conduct standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutioning discussions customized to the client and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Lead RFX responses coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team and services team as required
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering and service resources to align solution design with client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with key management team to ensure product success and define future roadmap.
- Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training and experience.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is preferred. Bachelor’s degree combined with strong work experience is accepted.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Expertise around different software deployment models (cloud vs on-premise)
- Proficient with outbound prospecting tools
- Prior experience in automation technology
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.