Sr. Treasury Analyst
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst that will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Assisting with company credit card program management
- Assisting with monthly subsidiary funding, tracking money movement
- Tracking and Reporting global daily balances
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of bank accounts
- Tracking and monitoring bank fees
- Assisting with bank account opening paperwork and updating account signers
- Monitoring sox compliance and performing periodic reviews of bank users and signers
- Bank statements – monthly save global bank statements in share folder. Collecting all the bank statement from Automation Anywhere and trust accounts and save for general company use
- Creating templates and manual bank transactions - wire, GACH, ACH, ACH debit
- Assisting with insurance renewal and global payments, follow up and reconcile payments
- Assisting other departments with payment/banking issues, troubleshoot and resolve
- Proficient with Excel, including VLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Experience with cash positioning and forecasting, insurance, payment processing, investing, Treasury Management System
- Hedging experience is a plus
You excel in these key competencies:
- Detail oriented
- Self starter
- Team player
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.