Business Development Manager
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Business Development Manager - Americas will play an integral role in our strategic customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. You will lead a team of BDR’s responsible for qualifying leads and securing meetings for our sales organizations in North America. The team is responsible for contacting senior executives in some of the world’s largest organizations, effectively engaging them in the solutions and value our RPA solutions deliver, uncovering their business challenges and potential RPA use cases.
You will work closely with the marketing and sales organizations, developing effective account penetration strategies and tactics – driving opportunities for our Account Executive teams.
You’ll exceed your targets and be successful by:
- Drive your business KPI’s and goals, taking ownership of the strategy and overall team performance
- Establish and manage daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and metrics to validate individual and team performance
- Deliver daily leadership and coaching to team members
- Build and maintain a supportive and positive climate of success
- Recruit and select the best available talent to continue our hyper-growth trajectory
- Provide weekly reporting to sales management and leadership
- Be the primary liaison and work closely with Marketing, Marketing Ops, and Sales Ops to ensure a smooth flow of information and reporting throughout the Marketing/Sales life cycle
- Build and maintain productive relationships with field sales team members and Regional VP's
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records in SFDC which document all activities and opportunities of the team(s)
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 4 years leadership experience in an outbound cold-calling, B2B sales environment
- Experience selling to a technical buyer at Senior Director / C-level
- Able to take a hands-on approach, with a passion for leading and coaching high-performing teams
- Committed, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Detail-oriented and able to process activity and results data and interpret into actions to improve team performance and communicate progress and needs to other departments
- A role model of professionalism, committed, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- 4-year university or accredited college degree in (IT, or Business) preferred
- Advanced Salesforce skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game-changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.