Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Compliance Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Prevents compliance issues by collaborating with engineering planning and design teams; reviewing processes; identifying and resolving flaws/improvement areas; identifying short-term and long-range issues; researching and identifying applicable industry compliance standards and codes; developing compliance policies.
- Develops compliance plans by researching, analysing, selecting best industry practices, approaches, techniques, and criteria; adapting and modifying compliance engineering options; developing and evaluating new compliance methodologies; components, and parts.
- Organizes the compliance program by preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources including tools and equipment.
- Determines compliance by establishing compliance test standards; conducting and witnessing tests; performing procedures; measuring performance; analysing and evaluating findings; performing analysis of failures; troubleshooting failures.
- Attains compliance by isolating and resolving non-compliance issues; recommending product and process changes; initiating change orders.
- Documents compliance by completing approval applications; recording test results; preparing investigative reports; preparing and filing Declarations of Conformity; maintaining compliance database.
- Maintains team accomplishments by reviewing open issues and action items; coordinating actions; contributing information and analysis to team meetings and reports.
- Prepares compliance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing measurement data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging compliance support practices and standards;
- Candidate Should have overall Experience 5 Years and more than One Year as Quality Analyst
- Exceptional Listening and Analytical Skills
- Should be a good Team Player
- Should have Experience and Excellent Knowledge in working on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Should be a Quick Learner
- Should have Good Communication Skills Both Written & Oral
- Passion towards Quality & Performance Improvement
- Should have represented team/company in SOC2/ISO or similar audits
- Lean Six-Sigma green belt is an added advantage
- Should be ITIL foundation certified
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.