Sr. Director, Treasury
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic Finance professional with a background in Treasury, as well as, a broad set of Finance and Operational capabilities. This individual will lead the company’s global treasury strategy, planning and operations while also managing the company’s Collections function.
As a Sr. Director, Treasury, this role will report to the VP and Head of Finance.
Responsible for leading a small team of Treasury Professionals, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Managing Corporate Investment Strategy and Policy, providing ongoing evaluation of optimal financing alternatives, and ensuring company is in line with the defined capital structure.
- Setting functional policy to support the business needs, while mitigating risk; executing strategies and measure, while managing currency exposures.
- Ensuring efficient cash management, collections and payment processes. Minimizing opportunity losses linked to idle cash.
- Managing banking relationships, bank accounts, controls and bank compensation (negotiation and control of bank fees).
- Providing Treasury Best Practices, within the guidelines of the Group and participating in seminars.
- Preparing periodic economic, political and foreign exchange overviews.
- Manage the Companies Insurance program and Credit and Collection Function
- Continue to drive global banking automation through tools and deployment of rpa
- Acting as business partner to the CFO.
- B.S. required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Accounting qualification, MBA, advanced degree in finance/economics or CPA preferred.
- 12+ years of progressive experience in related field.
- Strong business acumen; specifically, go-to-market strategies and commissions plans and operations.
- Strong understanding of US & International Treasury, U.S. GAAP and finance principles.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner.
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams.
- Identifies business needs and proposes effective solutions.
- Strong executive presence and business acumen. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders.
- Maintains high performance standards: passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible.
- Familiar with Cash Management/Application tools and ERP.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.