Principal Architect, UI
The company offers the industry leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
As a Principal Architect, you will be a key member of our Enterprise Engineering team, and will have a pivotal role in providing a best in class UI experience. Reporting directly to our VP, Solutions Engineering and Cloud Operations, will allow you to make a direct impact and work with an incredible team!
- Play an active role in all aspects of defining the experience of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code.
- Interpreting business requirements into effective UI and server-side specifications
- Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements
- Work collaboratively with development and UX team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- 8+ years of Web Development
- Deep understanding React UI framework
- Strong understanding of the E2E request/response cycle between client and server (HTTP, Server side, browser internals) for delivering blazing fast, high performance applications
- Good knowledge in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of ECMA2015, ECMA5 and Type Script
- Cross-browser scalability & compatibility in multiple browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari and chrome
- Experience in Swift/iOS/Android/Kotlin a huge plus
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.