Senior Information Security Compliance Analyst
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Act as an advisory role, a focal point for security and compliance-related activities and responsibilities that includes implementation of ISO 27001 standards within the organization.
- Responsible & accountable for ensuring appropriate information security controls are in place for organizational assets.
- Review and Analyze reports and results of the audit, gap analysis and security testing conducted and assist stakeholders with identifying practical solutions for any gaps and issues
- Create and suggest measures to improve Information security processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with external vendors to ensure audits/assessments are completed on time and meet standards.
- Liaise with relevant teams and external vendors to manage security and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct IT General Controls and Application controls on various applications such as Workday and Salesforce.
- Be able to perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and follow-up, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling project management office coordination and updates.
- Collaborate with IT, Business areas, and the internal Information Security teams to deliver within deadlines.
- Act as an integral point of contact for all information security programs and projects and provide daily, weekly, monthly status updates
- Prepare compliance status reports and dashboards for key initiatives, plans and audit tracking of the current processes as per management requirements.
- Negotiate and act as an intermediary with Internal Audit and internal teams to close current and future audit items
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Project management experience will be added advantage
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience conducting IT General Controls and IT Application Controls audits.
- Professional Certifications (Desirable) ISO 27001 LEAD AUDITOR /Implementer
- Previous Experience on info security is added advantage
- Strong understanding of security risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, GDPR, Data privacy, Business continuity Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant Information Security experience in any organization Security Consultancy background covering design, risk, and compliance
- Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven teamwork mindset.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.